Friday, July 6, 2018

Sissy in Chastity

i was such a jerk in grade school.  i mean, what teenage boy isn't, really?  i used to call my friends a sissy, or use it as an "insult" to anyone really.  my friends and i used it to describe someone who was chicken, afraid to do something, weak, etc...  However, a few days ago, i was browsing through FetLife's "kinktionary", and came across the term used entirely different.

FetLife defines a "sissy" as... "A male-identified person who engages in feminization and sometimes humiliation in order to reach a different emotional or mental state."

Well... if that doesn't define me almost exactly, i don't know what does.  Sure i'm submissive too, but honestly i'm not sure what really came first.  Kind of like the chicken and the egg debate.  i feel submissive because i crossdress.  When i crossdress, i feel submissive.  i remember when Mistress and i first started exploring the "kink" lifestyle, She told me to wear Her panties.  i submitted to Her request and i remember feeling weird, kind of humiliated, and it was a feminizing experience, and that ALL turned me on so damn much.  And feeling these new emotions made me feel submissive... which made me want to crossdress.  See where i'm going here?  lol

So yeah.  i'm a a "male-identified person", meaning i, in no way, want to become a woman, that likes to be feminized and humiliated, which arouses me and puts me in an incredibly submissive mindset.  Crossdressing makes me feel feminized and humiliated, which brings me an intense emotional high.  i guess, i'm a sissy!

Is being a sissy a bad thing?  No, i don't think so.  i don't think i'm any less of a "man".  i still do "manly" things.  i still act "masculine".  But, at the end of the day, after a nice long hot shower... i like almost nothing more than to slip into a sexy nightie, and snuggle up on the couch with my Love.

~the submissive sissy hubby in chastity

2 comments:

  1. i too identify as the way you describe a "sissy". Its arousing to me like nothing else, while at the same time relaxing in a way nothing else is. It settles me, which i suppose could be interpreted as being sub, which i am. i am hoping someday i can introduce my Miss to this world. She knows i dress femme and even encourages it, but not that i'm more comfortable in the sissy role, though She does know i'm sub... She's picked that up without me having to say anything. Its encouraging seeing other couple exploring this and thriving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and your Miss have a close relationship like mine. You may just be surprised how much she likes seeing you crossdressed! Communication is key. We've been playing and experimenting with new things for close to 9 years, and i still feel we're novice! Talk to her, find out what she likes, and what you like. Try new things, and above all else... HAVE FUN! Life is too short.

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...