Saturday, October 13, 2018

i’ve been replaced…


Not entirely anyway… And i know i’ll never be out of the picture.  What i mean is, as far as pleasuring my Wife with my penis… i’ve been replaced.  The phrase that She said was, “See, I don’t need you hard!”.  As a submissive, that was very powerful to hear.  And as a sissy, dressed in a maid dress with stockings and heels on while i heard that… well, it was very emasculating as well.  But you know what?  it was also incredibly arousing! And i loved it!!!  i'm really starting to like the verbal teasing/humiliation She has been getting into.

Yesterday Mistress told me i had chores to do.  And She wanted to see me properly dressed as a maid while i did them.  OK!  i never pass up a time to dress up lol.  So, while i was in the bedroom putting closes away, Mistress came in and smiled.  “Such a good little sissy”, She said.  She laid on the bed and picked up her vibrator and cock dildo.  She was nearing orgasm when i finished and lay next to Her.  She asked if i wanted to fuck Her… absolutely!  “Where’s the key?”  She laughed and said, “No silly, with My cock”.  Yep, i got to fuck my Wife… with a cock shaped dildo which happens to be much larger than i ever will be, especially since i’m back in my cage full time.  She had a screaming orgasm and i gladly sucked Her dildo clean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...