Friday, July 26, 2019

Labels

Labels... uh, i hate labels.  Why do we have to label people.

my Mistress and i had a discussion about it a couple nights ago laying in bed after a pretty hot play session.  i told her about how someone on FetLife "liked" a few of my pictures.  This person was a CD like myself, and local to where we live. He has his "orientation" as "bisexual"

Now, i'm happily married.  my Wife is my Goddess.  She is my life and i love her unconditionally.  i've never been with a man.  But... since we've started down this D/s, FLM... yes, i've thought about it.  There is something about being kept in chastity all the time the messes with your head.  And i'm not saying that as in a bad way.  But, being constantly on the edge of sexual frustration and arousal, while also being feminized, certainly has it's affects.

my whole mental picture of what i find attractive has changed in the past 5 years.  Yes, i love women. They are probably the most beautiful creatures on the planet.  But, i also think clean cut, well groomed, men are attractive.  i've seen countless pictures of crossdressers and trans women that i find incredibly attractive.  i find myself picturing men on occasions and fantasizing about it.  We often roll play cuckold and MMF fantasies which turn us BOTH on.

Does this make me bisexual?  Bicurious?  Gay?  Straight?  i asked Mistress what she thought, and here's where the discussion started.  What if i was fully crossdressed and was with a man.  What if i was dressed as a man and was with a crossdresser.  See why i don't like labels?

i told her why i don't like labels.  Why does as a society, do we have to label people.  i'm not gay, bi, or hell even straight.  i'm me.  i'm attracted to beautiful people.  But most of all i'm attracted to my amazing Wife/Mistress.  i'm attracted to her on more than a physical level.  She mentally stimulates me more than anyone i've ever known.  She fulfills my deepest physical and mental desires.  It's why, i think, we work so well together.  And why She will be the ONLY one for me... ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...