Saturday, August 31, 2019

What about a name?

So, my last post was about the amazing dinner we had with our friends.  i had mentioned that while she was fully dressed and made up, and was being referred to in her femme name the whole night, i looked nothing more than my male self in a dress.  Mistress and i hadn't ever talked about coming up with a femme name for me. 

That changed a couple nights after that day.  We were laying in bed and after some fooling around we started talking.  i said i had been thinking about girl names for myself while i dressed.  Miss seemed interested in hearing some ideas, so we started discussing.  Anyone that knows me, knows i'm a big fan of craft beer :)  So, i thought it appropriate to pick a name that relates to that.  We discussed several options, and settled on "Sierra".  As in Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.  i LOVED it!  And every time Mistress calls me Sierra, it sends tingles down my spine.

So, now i have a femme name.  i now go by Sierra whenever i'm dressed.  But, i still look like a boy in a dress, now just with a femme name.  What to do... what to do???  Well, go shopping of course!  Miss and i sat down and started browsing wigs!  Yep!  i now am the proud owner of a shoulder length brown wavy wig!  i could tell all this was exciting her, as it was only a couple days later we were in Walmart, and She suggested we look at makeup.  OMG i was nervous! She was holding foundations up to my skin to get the correct color, asking my opinion on lipsticks and eye shadows.  i was terrified, but excited and turned on all at once.

i now own a dress, wig, and makeup.  i have a femme name.  All the pretty lingerie a crossdresser could want.  Now the fun part, practicing makeup.  haha.  Never thought i would go this far with my Wife, let alone other people.  What a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...