Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Teasing and humiliation

Last night my Wife/Mistress wrote on her blog about saying goodbye to being vanilla once again.  Why did we ever slump back into being "normal"... We both have so much more fun when i'm properly locked like a sissy should be!

i had been reading on chastitymansion.com about "hottest things your keyholder has said to you" and i started putting together a list of some of the things that i found arousing.  i can not say why being humiliated turns me on so much... it's... weird.  But i guess that's what i (we) are.  "Normal" is so BORING!

Now, i know She doesn't ACTUALLY mean the things she says.  But when we're playing, hearing her say things like "i need a real man to fuck me because sissies in chastity can't please a woman", "too bad you're little cock is all locked up", or "i may never let you cum again" make my "little locked up cock" painfully aroused.

Along the same lines, i read a post on a blog i follow this morning.  Go check out Sara's blog, specifically this post.  It's a captioned image about a wife and her friend wearing pantyhose to remind their beta boy that he's never permitted to put his penis inside of a woman.  Yeah, so i got pretty hard when i read that.  Well as hard as my little metal prison would let me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...