Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Dreams

i've been having some VERY vivid dreams lately.  Like, so realistic, i can imagine myself right there, in great detail. A few nights ago i had two such dreams. The fist was my Wife and i were in a lingerie store and i was there to get a bra fitting.  i was dressed in "normal" male clothes, but wearing full lingerie underneath.  The sales lady took me in the back to the dressing room told me to remove my shirt and bra, and proceeded to measure me like it was a completely normal thing to do.  i even remember how i was feeling... i enjoyed the experience, was super excited for my first bra fitting, and felt like i belonged there!  


The second dream i had that night, was along the same lines.  my Wife and i went to a second hand store and were talking to the owner about skirts in my size.  We had told the lady they were for me, and she was helping us shop and look from clothes that would fit me.  We gave her our contact information and told her to call us if anything came in in my size. 



~Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Keep dreaming sweetie...xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. In most cases I've found the saleswomen in ladies boutiques or in the larger stores to be wonderfully receptive if you tell them that you're shopping for yourself.
    I assure you that you are far from the first man they've sold feminine attire to......and none of them believe you when you say it's for your wife or girlfriend who is about the same size as you are!!!!
    The very few bad experiences I've had were easily remedied....I simply stopped shopping in those places.....
    These shops are in business to sell the items they have and they really don't care who's buying them as long as your credit card is accepted!!!!
    There's a lingerie boutique that I frequent where they know me as Kaaren, and I have spent literally thousands of dollars there over the years I've been going there....they make a big fuss over helping me and recommending items and colors they think I'll like.....and I feel like a Princess when I go there!!!!
    My point is....it doesn't have to be a dream....it can be real!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my Wife and i occasionally shop for me and i have tried lingerie or dresses on in changing rooms, but we've never involved any of the sales staff. It's always SO exciting though! i would love to get a proper bra fitting someday in store. Or, like you, have the ladies help pick things out. i bet you do feel like a princess! Not going to lie... i'm a little jealous ;)

      ~Sierra

      Delete
  3. Those sound so much fun! :) sara

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...