Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Frustration

Oh that delightful feeling.  It's both one the greatest feelings while locked in chastity, and also the one that brings you to tears.  Today i'm feeling frustrated.  It's "only" been 9 days since my last orgasm (Mistress was very kind and allowed me "vanilla" sex), but that was ONE orgasm in the last 2 months.  There has been nearly daily teasing, plenty of orgasms for Her, and constant denial for me.  

It's frustrating to never be allowed an orgasm without permission. You are mentally aroused at all times. THAT is what i love the most about chastity. Chastity denies you physical arousal, but focuses ALL that energy to mental arousal. 

i can honestly say i'm "Happy in Chastity"

~Sierra



No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...