Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Self Humiliation

Something strange happened to me today. Something that i've never experienced before. i went to the bathroom and sat to pee (like any good sissy does, especially us in chastity), and did my business. When i was done, i had the sudden urge to pee again, but it felt "different". When i looked down, cum started flowing out of my penis. 

Now, there was absolutely zero feeling associated with that other than the sensation of peeing. it was as if my body had built up enough pressure and it just flowed out. So that all got me thinking. i find it humiliating yet incredibly erotic when my Mistress ruins my orgasms, but this time it was my own body. Like it realized and accepted that as a sissy, orgasms are off limits and something has to be done with the build up of cum. That too, was a humbling, humiliating, and i'll be damned if it wasn't just a little bit erotic! 

The worst part though... i didn't get to lick it up :(

~Sierra



4 comments:

  1. Very good boy. Orgasms are not for sissies. A sissy GIVE oral orgasms and RECEIVE male orgasm in her "pussy". kisses dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gerita! You're right, i've gotten very good at giving orgasms, but i'm still waiting to receive my first one from a man. Wife and i have talked about it, and would love to find someone... it just hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sierra, I tend to go a lot longer than you between orgasms. I can be anywhere between six to eight weeks and so my body does this quite often. It has happened while on the loo, but usually the ring on my cage rubs somewhere underneath which just releases the semen. It usually happens after about three weeks and usually when I get up from sitting down, which can be embarrassingl! I have actually taken to wearing pantyliners just in case.
    Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenna!
      That's interesting. i can't ever remember (as a teenage) having a "wet dream" or any kind of "involuntary ejaculation". But, as most teenage boys, i masturbated... a lot! hehe It wasn't until Mistress and i started exploring chastity that i had gone weeks without an orgasm. That's a great idea though to wear pantyliners! i may have to suggest that to Her :)
      Thanks for the comment
      ~Sierra

      Delete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...