Wednesday, October 7, 2020

The book

There's a saying that goes "Careful what you wish for".  i've made a friend over the past few years who is a lot like me. i wouldn't say he's a "sissy" or even really a crossdresser (although his wife will feminize him on occasion for the sake of humiliation), but he is submissive to his wife, and is also locked in chastity. We frequently chat, and recently my Wife and his started chatting.

She recommended a book to my Wife, which She's already purchased. It's by Princess Kali called "Enough To Make You Blush".  It's about the art of erotic humiliation. i'm not sure if i should feel terrified or excited!

Our relationship has slowly evolved over the years. i've said before when we first met we were both very vanilla. We've experimented and grown closer. It's been a slow journey, which is perfectly fine. They say never to jump head first into the fire... She has said before that She has been uncomfortable trying new things. Whether it's "weird" or just not wanting to hurt my feelings (in the case of humiliation). i've assured Her not to worry, and that's exactly why we have a safeword. i wouldn't let a situation get out of control, and i hope She wouldn't either.

Something tells me though, after She's through with this book, that She's going to feel more confident. That Her reservations will be put to ease. One thing is for sure, we will evolve our relationship once again! It's been a wild ride, and i love Her more each and every day. i adore Her, worship Her, and will always love Her.

Terrified, yeah pretty sure that's it ;)

~Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra....I'm not sure why I never found your delightful blog before but I am going to spend some time here reading your posts about life in chastity.....my wife and I both had a bit of kink going right from the start....on our very first meeting she had me stripped down to my bra and panties while she gave me a blowjob.....
    but we slowly evolved to where we are today as we each explored new things and shared them together.....
    People can talk about how weird we are but our marriage is still strong while so many others have ended.....we have found that honesty between us is the most important thing for us!!!
    Anyway....I'm off to read some more of your stuff!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Kaaren! I totally agree with you about being honest. Honesty and communication has kept our relationship strong and together, not to mention we never would have tried all the super fun things we are into now without good communication. I would love to chat with you if you don't mind, do you use kik?
      ~Sierra

      Delete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...