Saturday, November 28, 2020

Feelings

There have been a lot of emotions and stress in our household this November. My Wife and i both work at a hospital, although in two entirely different fields. With covid on an all out rampage, workload, holidays, school, it all adds up.

i'm having more trouble adjusting to sleeping in chastity than i thought i would. Mistress has allowed me to sleep without it on, just so i can get some sleep. Much appreciated BTW. Although i feel like when i'm not locked, it's not "real"... i mean i'm still denied, my last orgasm was Halloween. And i do wear my cage all day.

We've had very little "us" time. It's not any ones fault, we're both guiltily. We're both busy, and stressed. It's easy to feel "neglected" though. Chastity is a great lifestyle when you're teased and constantly reminded of it, but gets "boring" when you don't "play". i'm not complaining though. Every time i start feeling like that, i need to remind myself that i'm the submissive and my place is in chastity. Mistress has made it very clear that She owns my pleasure. Erections are for Her only.


~Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...