Friday, November 6, 2020

Mental Erections

Living in full time, 24/7 chastity is not easy. Being denied the simple act of an erection, whether intentional or not, is not for the weak. If you think a man is weak (submissive or not) when he's put in chastity you are dead wrong. Yes i am a sub, a CD, a sissy... but weak?  i am not!  Think about it... The average male has 11 erections every day. me?  i have zero.  Well, zero physical erections thanks to the cage.  Which brings me to the point of this post.

Since i'm denied physical erections, i like to describe them as mental. i've had two orgasms in the past 2 and a half months, and i'm let out of my cage once or twice a week for teasing just to feel what an erection is. The only times i've become erect are when Mistress wants to tease me. Denied, teased, frustrated, and horny.  Horny ALL the time.  Like seriously... i feel like a teenager again. Only difference now is, i can't physically express it. 

When i become aroused now, which is VERY often, i get what i can only describe as a mental erection. i certainly remember and know what it feels like to become physically erect, but now it's mental. Or, maybe a full body erection. It's really hard to explain the feeling. i'm mentallyaroused, but thanks to the cage i can not become physically aroused, my body tingles all over, i get an erection like pressure in my groin region, and can feel a throbbing "erection" inside of my pelvis as if i had a huge hard-on inside of me. But the best part is in my head. 

Images of my Wife, memories of what we've done, what she's said, how we've "played", what we talk about. Fantasy's, life encounters, experiences. It all plays in. i wonder if this is what arousal is like as a woman? Since women don't have any physical signs (ie. a penis) of arousal. Does chastity force you to experience arousal as women do?

~Sierra

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Sierra. I too am locked 24/7 and I haven't had an erection since early July. I am allowed to look at sissy pictures and blogs for half an hour a day when I am allowed to rub my cage, a HT small, so I totally get the mental erection thing. I am very used to having an orgasm in my cage, but sometimes my wife will unlock me and push my sissy clit in my pelvis and rub me to an orgasm as a girl would. These are the most satisfying of all. It's more of an internal orgasm but I still produce semen! Probably too much detail!
    sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too much detail at all! i love to hear about the experiences other sissies have. That sounds like such a beautiful way for a sissy to have an orgasm. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...