Monday, November 16, 2020

Punishment and Denial

Don't get too excited, i'm not talking about me this time.  Well, not for the most part... Not that i'm not denied, being in chastity does a pretty good job of that. Or that i'm not punished either, Mistress gave me a sound spanking just yesterday evening. No, this post is about Mistress.

LOL i certainly don't punish my Wife, or deny Her anything! But, chastity has somewhat of a punishment/denial affect on Her as well. See, She very much enjoys releasing me from the cage when we play so that She she can feel me get hard. She also loves feeling me inside of Her, although i have a VERY difficult time even getting all the way in before i have to pull out.

Here's the problem. I recently ordered and received a new base ring for my MM Jailbird.  It's one size smaller and it's a double ring. It's WAY more comfortable, 90% of the time.  I've been having problems sleeping through the night, and i'm sure it's just because i have yet to become accustomed to the new configuration. We've decided over the weekend that i will remain locked at all times until i can consistently sleep through the night.

So, yesterday evening, Mistress really wanted me out of the cage, but couldn't release me.  For that i feel like She was punished and denied.  We just need to remember that this is for the best, and will in the end, benefit us both.


~Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...