Saturday, May 1, 2021

What i love about being a sissy

There are many things that i love about being a sissy. i hope to turn this into sort of a series of posts. i'll start with just one thing and hopefully once a week or so continue with others. Hope you all enjoy!

Gosh where do i even start! i guess with submission. Now i'm not saying all submissives are sissies, heavens no! Nor are all sissies submissive, although most seem to be.  To me being a sissy makes me feel incredibly submissive. As soon as i pull a pair of panties up my shaved legs each morning, i feel a little bit more submissive, and that makes me happy!

i live a rather stereotypical male life. if you didn't know what i was wearing under my boi clothes, you would never know the true me. For me feeling submissive is an escape from my everyday life. And being a sissy puts me further into that sub space. 

i know i'm a male, and i have no intention of ever changing that, so seeing myself dressed as a "woman" has a profound affect on my physic. What's more is dressing in the most over the top, frilly, feminine fineries... something you would never see a cis Woman wearing, really makes me feel like a sissy. That's what i think really sets sissies apart from crossdressers.

Crossdressers want to wear the clothing and look the part, where sissies are a more over exaggerated feminine form. Sure i love wearing a dress and heels, makeup wig, and jewelry to fit in, but when i slip into a petticoat, with a skirt so short my panties show, garter straps visible, in the pretties shade of pink... my knees go weak!

~Sierra


6 comments:

  1. I love date night. In a high waist girdle leaving me completely flat under a pair of tight pants and a bra under my tight western shirt, with her arm around my waist as we enter the restaurant, I am not sure how feminine I look but I know how feminine I feel. I love the feeling of anticipation knowing that when I get home, I will slip into baby dolls and yield to her strong hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being in public, even dressed as a boy, knowing all the feminine fineries that you are wearing beneath is such a wonderful sissy feeling!

      Delete
  2. I hear you about having my male life. But I feel so relaxed and RIGHT when I have cute sissy clothes on! sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree sara! i wouldn't give up my male life, but i feel so happy when i put something soft and pretty on

      Delete
  3. There is only one thing I like about being a male and that is standing up to pee, other wise I would want to be a woman. When fully dressed as a woman I will sit down to take care of business and at times I wish I had someone to put me in chasity. Those urges would go away if I was in chasity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, i quit using the toilet while standing before i was in chastity. When i started wearing panties exclusively, i realized that as a sissy male, i no longer pee standing. True, chastity FORCES that on you. And if that's what it takes, then by all means gurl, lock that thing up! You don't necessarily need someone to put you in chastity, you just need to wear a cage. Even if you're holding the key, when you're wearing that cage, you will sit like a good gurl! :)

      ~Sierra

      Delete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...