Monday, June 7, 2021

Ruined orgasms

To any of my fellow sub readers... Does your Mistress/Master consider a "ruined" orgasm as an actual orgasm? Miss Scarlett doesn't count those as an orgasm. She has become an expert at teasing the cum out of me. She knows exactly when to stop, WELL before there is any contractions. i feel absolutely nothing, and the cum just "runs" out. 

I've read, and watched videos about ruined orgasms, where the Dom stimulates the sub until the first squirt happens then lets go. To me, that's not a ruined orgasm... that's just an orgasm.  A true ruined orgasm, there isn't any feeling... am i right?

~Sierra



2 comments:

  1. To me, a true ruined orgasm is one without any orgasm, just an ejaculation, dribbled. Relief without pleasure. Still as horny as before, eager/willing to consume it. Then,it would not count yet show a lot of humiliation.

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...