Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Is it possible to be a Man and a sissy

i was listening to a podcast today that got me thinking about something. Is it possible to be both a Man and a sissy? And, i don't mean a "Man" as in simply being male.

i think it is. Let me explain... Don't confuse being a Man as the same as an Alpha Male. Clearly as a sissy you can not be an Alpha Male. A sissy's true nature is submissive, a beta. But i am a "man" to 95% of the world. i still have masculine features. i do traditionally masculine tasks. In my heart i'm a sissy, but to everyone else i'm a Man.

i am a sissy, but i feel i am also a man. i'm a husband, a father, and it takes a man be be those thing.

What are your thoughts? Anything to add? Or am i being completely off my rocker in making such an outrageous claim? :)

cheers
~sierra





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She simply just doesn't have the time :( I may end up making Her an Admin on this blog so She can occasionally post here.

      ~sierra

      Delete
    2. Of course it is possible, we can be whoever or whatever we want to be at different times and in different situations. Both 'man' and 'sissy' are constructs we present to the world.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the reply tris! i can tell you which one i prefer to be! But it is nice to play the "man" of the house from time to time ;)

      ~sierra

      Delete
  2. It's definitely possible, I live the same 2 lives. Nobody knows of this side of me, and I'm sure it would be a total surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm a "man" when i have to be. Definitely a sissy at heart :)

      ~sierra

      Delete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...