Tuesday, March 29, 2022

"normal" sex

It's rare, but a couple times a year Miss Scarlett desires just some "normal" vanilla love making. One such time happened a few nights ago... with a twist.  She told me what She wanted, and i was excited, then She said something else to me. "Just make sure you put the numbing cream on so you can last longer than 3 seconds".

3 seconds... She's not wrong.  i've had just a handful of erections this year, and only one orgasm (which i wasn't allowed to even feel). So yeah, i've become incredibly sensitive. On the rare occasions She allows me to enter Her, i rarely make it all the way in before i have to pull out... i'm already "there".

What She said was humbling, emasculating, and humiliating. All in the good ways! It was also erotic, exciting, and such an incredible turn on.

To say the least we had a great time! Although, our new "normal" vanilla sex includes me not feeling a thing! And no, i wasn't allowed to orgasm either ;)

cheers
~sierra



No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...