Tuesday, August 23, 2022

It's been a long while

End of August already? It's really been 5 months since i've posted???  Well, i'm sure some of you understand how life can get in the way of the more... fun things. And this year has been one of those times. Anyway, with that out of the way, back to your regularly scheduled "fun times"! i'll try and post more frequently 😘

Ah let's see... The end of April marked the end of my 1 year in chastity journey. i spent 365 days locked, 7,046.75 hours, or 80.44% of the time from May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022. In that time, my wonderful Mistress enjoyed 171 orgasm, while i enjoyed 14 full and 10 ruined. i'd like to tell you about the last orgasm i "enjoyed" before i was freed from chastity at April's end.

Something that i can say has never happened to me before. Since i discovered masturbation in my early teens, i've always "taken matters in my own hands" so to speak. i've never gone more than a couple days without an orgasm until my Wife and i started playing with orgasm denial and chastity.

So at the end of April this year i was shocked at what happened, incredibly embarrassed, and humiliated to say the least. i can remember dreaming, i can't remember what about, but i do remember it was something sexy. i was caged, of course, and throbbing! Then it happened... woke me up out of a dead sleep.  i started spurting all over myself and the sheets. There was no touching, no stimulation, i was sound asleep... my first "wet dream"... at the age of 40!

~sierra



2 comments:

  1. Sierra -it's nice to see you back blogging. We all deserve a break now and then. I hope you're sleeping with some type of "protection" from now on!

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment terrie! It's nice to be back, and i do hope to write more often :)

      i've never had that happen to me before, and i've always slept nude (except for the cage). Maybe i should post a poll and ask what type of "protection" others use! i assume you sleep at least in panties? Maybe a pad too?

      ~sierra

      Delete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...