Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Resurrection

i know, it's been a LONG time since i've posted. i've pretty much given up on the whole blog thing. i rarely get comments good or bad, which makes me think no one reads this or doesn't care. Seems a waste of my time. However what i do love is putting my thoughts and feelings on "paper". i grew up as a boy so i never had a diary, but i suppose i consider this my sissy "journal".

Anyway, chastity is still a big part of our lifestyle. my longest lockup had been 100 days. That was a couple years ago and in that time i was allowed a couple ruined orgasms. But 100 days in chastity without a full satisfying orgasm was a long time. Notice i has "had been"?

i have just gotten done with a new record... 125 days! This time though, nothing! No milkings. No ruined orgasms. i was only allowed on average 1 erection a month. 4+ months of chastity, 4 erections, NO orgasms of any kind. To say it was mind altering when it all ended would be an understatement!

We took about a 3 week break, but i'm once again locked. i've said it before i know, but it seems like each time we get back into, we both get a little more comfortable. i both fear, and am very excited, that this time may very well best my previous record. Only one person knows for sure though, and it isn't me!

~sierra



12 comments:

  1. Please keep posting. Many submissive and slaves who want to be kept locked longterm really appreciate blogs such as yours about real life chastity. For many of us various aspects of chastity are a struggle and it's helpful to know that other guys have similar issues and how they deal with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment! It really means a lot to me that there are others out there that enjoy my writings. I'll try to post more frequently!

      Delete
  2. My longest period was 188 days…but some room in the tube for a little growth……truly got past missing it……the orgasm….and got into truly taking pleasure from serving and pleasuring my partner so frequently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand! Once you get past the, say, 1 month milestone, I start to appriciate my Wife's pleasure so much more than my own. Not that She doesn't aways "come" first in our relationship, but after that first month is when I start to really "enjoy" chastity instead of "endure" chastity. Thanks for the comment!
      ~sierra

      Delete
  3. So nice to see you posting to your blog again! That reminds me, I really need to dust mine off as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uowww, 125 days, I haven't be 2 days, maybe need to find a comfortable cage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfortable cage is 100% key! There are several manufacturers out now that offer custom, or near custom sizing. One that fits perfectly, will most likely be comfortable. Good luck!

      Delete
    2. Can you tell me what is your cage?

      Delete
    3. Currently locked in a Cherry Keeper. My previous cage was a custom made cage from Mature Metal. Nothing compairs to the steel cage... nothing! It's expensive though, but IMO, worth every penny. The Cherry Keeper isn't "cheap", but considerably less than MM. It fits well, is lighter, and quite secure, especially with the "head lock" option.

      Delete
    4. Thank you for the answer, I'll look for that Cherry Keeper, but sent to Brazil I'll not be cheap

      Delete
  5. I was wondering if you had shut down for good. Just before you departed last year I had stumbled onto your blog and thought about contacting you to see if you and your wife were interested in meeting up with me and mine as we are also in PA. We’d seduce your wife while being understanding and accepting of your role, that being subservient. IF that sounded interesting to you (and as importantly would it to your wife?) of course, but wasnt sure how to proceed then, and to be honest, still not sure.

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...