Wednesday, September 6, 2023

It's PINK!!!

As anyone who has spent any time reading my blog would know, i'm VERY fond of my Mature Metal chastity cage. i love it. It's the perfect fit. It has nice weight. And above all, it does it's job EXCEPTIONALLY well.

But, i'm always browsing... i have been looking at the Cherry Keeper cages for some time. Only thing stopping me was another investment in yet another cage... when the one i am wearing works perfectly. But... it's pink!

Well, i pulled the trigger, so to say. i knew my measurements pretty well from my time with the Jailbird, so ordering was easy enough. Took about two weeks to show up. And wow am i impressed! i didn't think it was possible to like a cage more that the Jailbird, but i think i found it.

It's a lot lighter, which i actually prefer. The "tube" part of the cage is a lot shorter, however the overall length is about the same size as my metal one. The fit is absolutely perfect since the overall lenth is the same. It's SUPER comfortable! i think it actually does a better job of controlling/supressing erections than the metal cage, so it's easier to wear when i'm "excited".

As of this writing i have been wearing it for the last 3 weeks straight. Only been removed once for a teasing session. i'm currently at 29 days of denial since my last big "O". How long will it last? There's only one person that knows the answer to that and it's not me!

~sierra

(not what my cage looks like, just liked the caption)


4 comments:

  1. Please, put the photo or a link to buy, I have already take 2 cages and anyone makes me comfortable. I'm reading all post, tks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i discovered your blog like 3 weeks ago
    I loved
    I'm also live in chastity, my wife have the keys
    Please don't stop post, i loved all , we have somethings incomum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you found your way here. I don't post as often as I'd like, but when I do, it feels great putting my thoughts on the page.

      Delete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...