Friday, September 22, 2023

No longer miss it

As a sissy, locked in chastity, i have little say in when i'm allowed out of my cage. It is always my Wife's decision.  After all, it's Her toy to play with. i have come to understand that my nub doesn't bring Her the pleasure She deserves, so i have had to find other ways to give Her the pleasure She needs.

As a submissive locked in chastity, i understand that my pleasure is of no concern to my Wife. my goal is to make Her happy. i have become creative in that aspect as my little nub is basically used only as an instrument to tease, which coincidently brings Her more pleasure than i ever imagined. Since i have been averaging just one orgasm every 3-4 months, i have gotten used to enjoying Her orgasms far more than my own. 

i had asked Her a couple weeks ago if She missed penetrative sex, and without hesitation Her answer was "Honestly, not really". That was a revelation for me. It truly put me in a sub space like i've never felt before. i'm a sissy, a submissive, and locked in chastity. my nub isn't needed for Her "pleasure", only for Her "enjoyment". i don't believe She said that to intentionally humiliate me, or emasculate me, but it WAS an honest answer. And you know what? Hearing that humiliated me, and emasculated me and had me painfully throbbing in my little pink cage. Even in our vanilla life before we got into this lifestyle, i have never been able to give Her an orgasm from traditional sex. So, it makes sense to keep it caged.

Do i miss it? In the past, i wouldn't have hesitated to say YES! Now though, i get far more pleasure in bringing Her to orgasm over and over and over again than i ever did with my own orgasm. And since i've been in chastity full time, it takes just seconds of very light stimulation for me. To say i was a "minute man", would be a compliment as it takes just seconds. The pleasure i get from sharing Her orgasms is far more than the seconds of pleasure i get from my own.

Do i miss it? Honestly, not really. i'm having too much fun as it is.

~sierra


3 comments:

  1. It's should be an incredible sensation. I love make my wife multiple orgasm

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be time for your wife to write a blog update, I for one would love to read it. SPQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, put a pair of your soiled panties over his face and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...