Tuesday, March 26, 2024

An up(down?)grade

For the past year and a half, with the exception for a couple months i was in a pink Cherry Keeper, i have been wearing a shortened version of my original Mature Metal Jailbird. Shortened from 3 1/2 inches (who was i kidding!) to 2 1/4" (which fit MUCH better). i have been tossing around the idea of going just a smidge shorter though. Well i have been talking with a friend who i meant within the chastity scene. He had offered to send me an unused Mature Metal cage he had which was shorter than mine. 

How much shorter, well "just" 3/4 inch. 3/4 of an inch doesn't sound much, but when you're talking going from 2 1/4 inch to 1 1/2 inch, that's HUGE. And let me tell you, it is tiny. my first reaction was "i'll never fit in that". i was wrong. Not only did it fit. It's so much more comfortable. Yes my sissy clit is quite smooshed in there fairly dramatically. 

i've been wearing it now for the last 3+ days with zero complications. Using the toilet, not an issue. my Fear was because i was so smooshed in there, that i wouldn't be able to keep it clean and dry. Well, that doesn't seem to be an issue either. It's infinitely more comfortable wearing under my "normal" male clothes too, especially under jeans. 

It's not a 100% perfect fit, and the only reason i say that is becuase of the nature of a custom made cage. Each cage is "married" to a ring simply due to the nature of hand made products. So this cage doesn't line up exactly right with my ring. It's slightly off center. Now i need to decide if i'm going to send my cage back (which i THOUGHT was perfect) to have it shortened. And by how much???

~sierra



1 comment:

  1. Hello, just stumbled on your blog and spent time reading from the beginning. Enjoyed being allowed to track your journey. Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...