Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Some "free" time

So Mistress left me out of my cage last night.  Looks like I'll be "free" until next Wednesday.  Due to an upcoming Dr. Appointment, and not wanting any unnecessary questions or comments, we've decided to keep the cage off for a week too make sure any and all marks are gone.

Not sure how I feel about it, honestly. I have mixed feelings. On one hand, sure it's going to be nice to be free for some time. Able to get hard and actually be able to touch myself. On the other hand, in a weird way, I think I'll miss it. I've grown so used to it, and believe it or not, enjoy how it makes me feel to be securely locked 24/7.

Although I won't be locked for the next few days, Mistress has made it clear that I am NOT under any circumstances allowed to play with myself and especially cum without permission. So, a little willpower and self control over the next few days on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...