Friday, November 3, 2017

Oct Chastity Report

Well October is over, and another month locked is behind me.  my % time is WAY down this month, partly due to my "punishment", but mostly due to the vacation where we left the cage at home.  So, without further ado...

Points earned - 82 (-30 i used to "buy" a day out of the cage)

my Full Orgasms - 2 (1 from "punishment" and 1 because Mistress loves me :D )

my Ruined Orgasms - 6 (4 from our date night alone)

Mistress's Orgasms - 27 (Not quite to a 1 per day average, NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!!!)

Chastity time - Out of a total of 744 hours in Oct, i spent 534 hours locked.  That's a total of 71.77% of the time in Oct. locked.  There's definitely room from improvement for November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...