Thursday, July 12, 2018

Exercise Is Best

Anyone who knows me, knows i'm big into running.  So yesterday, i went for a run after work.  When i got home, and started undressing... sliding my pantyhose down my legs, and taking my bra off... i had a thought.  i enjoy wearing a bra, nearly every day now, i should have a sports bra to wear when i exercise!

It kind of got me excited, so i texted my Wife.  She laughed like she normally does when i confess these things, which only turned me on further, and replied that it was a great idea.  That night she was going through the mail and came across a flyer for Kohl's department store, and mentioned they are having a sale on bras and panties... "perhaps this is something that interests you?"

i can only hope there is a shopping trip in our near future, and a new bra for me :D

~cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...