Monday, January 7, 2019

Date night

So, my Miss and i went to a munch with our local FetLife group last week.  We each were wearing our christmas presents to each other.  It was such a thrill to be out and see her anklet publicly on display.  i get that you REALLY have to look close to read it, but it's there all the same.  She was wearing a dress and nylons, with Her anklet exposed on her right leg.  mine, was also on my right ankle over my white stockings, but it was covered by my pants.  Matching anklets, two very different meanings.  She is my Mistress, i am her sissy.



2 comments:

  1. I think they look lovely on you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! What a thrill being out wearing them! Hers was on display for anyone to see, mine "hidden" under my pant leg. Anyone paying a little bit of attention would have seen them both. SUCH A TURN ON!!!

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...