Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Pleasure

Different people experience pleasure in different ways...

Alpha Men take it.  They dominate women (and sometimes other males) and have sex when they want, how they want, and for however long they want.  When another person isn't available, they will stroke their cocks to as many orgasms as they want... They are in control.

Dominant Women take it.  They will use Men to get fucked when they want, how they want, and for however long they want.  When another person isn't available, they will masturbate with whatever they want to as many orgasms as they want... They are in control.

The submissive male is different.  i get my pleasure by pleasing my Mistress Wife.  It give me a great joy pleasuring Her with my mouth, fingers, or other means.  Sometimes i'm not even free of my cage.  She still gets as many orgasms as She wants (as She should), meanwhile i'm left denied, frustrated, and wanting more, which is fine with me!  my pleasure isn't always sexual.

But, when my pleasure is sexual, it's very different than an Alpha Man.  i am almost never allowed to touch my penis.  i'm locked in a steel cage 24/7.  It never even becomes erect unless i have permission.  Mistress is in control of ALL of my pleasure.  When She unlocks me, She plays with my (Her) penis.  But, She almost never strokes it.  All my life (before i met Her), whenever i played with myself, it's always been frantically stroking until orgasm.  Not anymore, She uses Her vibrator on the super sensitive underside of Her penis to bring me right to the edge, over and over and over again.  Or, She with just lightly drag Her fingers along and around the tip, giving me JUST enough sensation to get me panting, moaning, and begging.

Point is, i'm not an Alpha Man... i'm a submissive sissy crossdresser.  Locked in chastity, with no control or my private parts.  i don't (can't) stroke like a Man, and only cum when i'm allowed (which is rare).  i wouldn't ever change it either!  i'm so grateful of any pleasure Mistress gives me.  It drives me absolutely wide to be teased by Her fingers and/or vibrator.  i LOVE begging Her to let me cum... when She tells me no, She LOVES it when i beg Her to stop and lock the cage back on because i can't take anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...