Sunday, November 17, 2019

Going the distace

i have been talking to a friend from FetLife who recently asked me if i could go a year in chastity.  Truth is, i would if Mistress wanted me to.  i have no say in when i get to come out of the cage.  i don't have any access to any keys.  She keeps one on Her at all times, the other is in a lock box on Her night stand.  It's in plain view, but completely inaccessible to me.

my longest time was 100 days.  100 days without a full on, pleasurable, complete with spurts of cum, orgasm.  In that time She "milked" me probably a half dozen times.  Meaning, a totally ruined orgasm.  Cum running out, absolutely no pleasure whatsoever.  So, i've not gone more than a couple weeks without at least releasing some cum.

Would i go a year?  i've often thought about it. Being denied my Wife's pussy is one of the biggest turn ons about chastity. She will sometimes tease me by unlocking me, and letting me slide into Her. The worst (best?) part is the longer i've been locked the shorter i last. i've already had to pull out of Her before i made it all the way in because i "was there" already. It's humiliating, but i guess i get turned on by that. She LOVES that chastity makes me so sensitive that i can't last.

Would i go a year? Well, i know what 100 days did to me. i'd love to find out what longer would do!

3 comments:

  1. I honestly don't know if I could ever last that long. The longest I've gone is about 6 weeks, so even at 100 days you've already got me bested. A year would be tough, but maybe you could both try for the elusive sissygasm (cumming from anal penetration alone) during that time.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i honestly don't know if i could last that long either! i don't WANT to go that long, but i'd cum every day if i was allowed :D i can say it's almost euphoric to be denied 3 months. i had one thing on my mind all day and all night... my Wife. Sexual energy is never higher not only when you haven't had an orgasm... but when you CAN'T have an orgasm. As i'm sure you know, it's a high like nothing else. Like that build up right before you orgasm, but that high doesn't go away. i like that term "sissygasm" :) We've certainly tried to achieve that, but have thus far been unsuccessful. Guess we just need more practice!

      Delete
    2. Kind of like making babies, it's a wonderful thing to fail at. It just means you get to try again and again and again!

      Delete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...