Sunday, July 15, 2018

"You're Such A Submissive Little Sissy"

THAT was the Snapchat i received from my beautiful Mistress not more than a half hour ago!  So, lets back up so i can fill you in...

i wrote a few days ago, about wanting a sports bra when i run...  Last night, Mistress and i went to Kohl's and did a little shopping.  Shopping for Her sissy hubby!  We found a sports bra for me, and She took it, and me into the dressing room to try it on.  She wanted to take my picture in the dressing room, but we were both so excited we both forgot.

This afternoon, i decided to try out my new bra and go for a run.  Mistress wasn't home, but i did send Her a picture when i got back.  i heard my phone chime when i was in the shower and when i got out to look at it, it was a snapchat from my Wife.  It read "You're such a submissive little sissy... I just love it"

OMG!  She's never used that word before.  i just wrote about being a sissy a few days ago.  When i read that, i was instantly hard.  There's something so erotic about it.  Never did i think i would become so turned on by being humiliated... being called names that would otherwise be emasculating. 

i love You so much dear!  Perhaps i need to change the title of my blog... instead of "sub hubby in chastity", maybe it should read "sissy hubby in chastity"?

1 comment:

  1. you are such a lucky sissy hubby...!! hehe. And i'm so envious of you. It must be so amazing to have a Mistress/Wife taking such an influence in your transition. And it must have been so delightful to try on bras in the dept store dressing room with your Miss there to see... i so wish you had pics. you're my new sissy hero. giggle

    ReplyDelete

A heartwarming dedication

i got the most heartwarming "sweetest" note in my chocolate wrapper last week! It made me smile both inside and out. Because as so...